The STC series load cell is ideal for measuring both tensile and compressive forces. The standard metric threads at each end of the load cell are designed to accept standard spherical seating rod-end bearing.
There is great flexibility in the STC design, allowing us to offer special sizes, to meet specific application requirements, or different end thread sizes/combinations. There are versions available with male threads at each end, or male threads on one end, female on the other. We are also happy to supply any of the STC series with imperial thread sizes.
The STC series can be supplied as shown in this datasheet or can be modified to meet a particular application requirement. We are always pleased to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated. The STC series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
- Ranges from 1t to 150t
- Stainless Steel construction.
- Designed to fit standard metric rod-end bearing sizes
- Complete with mating spherical rod-end bearings (option)
- Environmentally Sealed to IP66 (IP67 and submersible versions options)
- Special Sizes and ranges available
- Imperial threads & male or male/female end threads (option)
- Structural Testing
- Jack Load monitoring
- Cable tension Monitoring
- Material Test Machine Feedback
- Press Load Monitoring
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case